AIM
DeathlyM6

Be Water Be Water

I like this game alot

the music is so overly dramatic for a drop of water but thats what makes it awesome for me! couldnt put it down til' I finished and the levels we're great. not sure what makes me only give this an 8, but i still feel somethings missing from it. ask me later lol. Kudos though, Peace!

Terrace Multiplayer Terrace Multiplayer

Thats pretty cool

nice variation of chess/checkers. simply made and no visual gimmicks make me wonder if this would do better if it was dressed up a bit more. but as the tabletop gamer I am, I enjoyed playin. Peace!

ColorMore ColorMore

lovin it!

this game is really nice, bright and colorful. and i can move midair! cool concept of switchin gravity though im sure its been done. i had fun playin. might favorite. Peace!

Voodoo Charms Voodoo Charms

Addicting,but starts out slow

I wanted to give this more but i didn't quite care for the slow beginning. this game is pretty addicting though, i won't lie. Kudos for the game, might get favorited. Peace!

gamenet responds:

Thanks for this - we also thought it starts a bit slow, so will try and improve this..

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

WOW my eyes!!!

dayum Adult Swim! this game blew my mind, and its pretty damn hard too. And like other people said it gets very addicting. i remember playing this a while back but never reviewing it. It has that awesome retro aspect, lots of colors, neon, bright and such. Retro font and great chiptune music keeps me hooked as well! Very well done Adult Swim! ^_^b

Meat Boy Meat Boy

I have to admit

I played this AFTER the fact of Super Meat Boy, I just couldnt believe what i was playing! but I'm reviewing this game, not the new one ^_^ This is definitely the Tough-as-nails precursor to the XBLA goodness Im playing. Plenty of levels and ways to die, unlockable characters, and the expert levels are awesome! love the nod to Ghost N' Goblins in the beginning. the only thing i have to say about this in particular is that the jumping was kinda wierd at times, but not enough to drop a star! Keep it goin Team Meat, you guys are an inspiration for realz. Favorited (the map pack too) ^_^b
P.S. as a musician I love the tracks on this game, Kudos to dannyBstyle