AIM
DeathlyM6

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

Wow

very awesome animation, even with the wierdness of it all! had a great time watching and good luck with this demo reel, hope it gets seen by some big fancy businessmen ^_^. Peace!

Madness Hardstyle trailer Madness Hardstyle trailer

was decent

nothin really that caught my interest, teh killing was cool though! for some reason that music didnt fit well with me either but thats me. Peace!

Ellvis responds:

I like hardstyle music, this dnb I used to the trailer

: People Pissing Me Off : : People Pissing Me Off :

Foamy

is the best role model for people, ever. that is all ^_^b

Be Water Be Water

I like this game alot

the music is so overly dramatic for a drop of water but thats what makes it awesome for me! couldnt put it down til' I finished and the levels we're great. not sure what makes me only give this an 8, but i still feel somethings missing from it. ask me later lol. Kudos though, Peace!

Terrace Multiplayer Terrace Multiplayer

Thats pretty cool

nice variation of chess/checkers. simply made and no visual gimmicks make me wonder if this would do better if it was dressed up a bit more. but as the tabletop gamer I am, I enjoyed playin. Peace!

ColorMore ColorMore

lovin it!

this game is really nice, bright and colorful. and i can move midair! cool concept of switchin gravity though im sure its been done. i had fun playin. might favorite. Peace!

Absent Moon Absent Moon

Rockin this one for about an hour without realizin

Nice tune, caught my interest, and I gotta agree with VanillaBeast, sounds like a mega man boss fight, lovin the retro aspect of it cuz that's what I'm all about. ^_^b great tune, you'll be catching a 5/5 from me! Kudos, Peace!

NeonEntity responds:

Cheers man :p

8-Bits A Lot Better 8-Bits A Lot Better

Hell yea!

I'm feelin this track. being an avid castlevania fan i noticed the samples right off the bat. pretty catchy tune, I enjoyed alot, tryin to actually getting around a chiptune inspired track mahself. I think the only thing that sounded outta place to me was the break in the middle, not sure why. felt like it was too silent instead of letting that pad ring out. Kudos though, Peace!

BMKikiBeats responds:

Thanks bro!

Subsystem Zero Eight Subsystem Zero Eight

Ahem

Forgive me for now knowing where this track comes from. nevertheless it catches my attention really hard. I love the atmospheric sounds, puts me at ease. well done in my opinion. very mellow ^_^b

Epitaph64 responds:

It's all original content. All the synths were programmed in Reaktor 5 and the drums are Kontakt 3.